.Monday, January 31, 2005 ' 3:18 PM Y
Recently busy studying...cos I found myself in a situation whereby I dun really understand all the lectures... boo hoo hoo...so bo bian...have to read all the textbooks after every lecture... The most terible module is " Genes and Society" ai yo...although this module is just a level 1000 GEM module, I found that it more difficult then all my other level 3000 econs modules...
Saturday(29/1) went to causeway pt with 3 other frens to do a Econometrics group homework...actually wanted to go woodlands lib do one..but the lib was full...at this period of time still got so many ppl studying...so we went MOS burger to do lor...
Sunday(30/1) yun asked whether wanna go eat the ice-cream buffet...but lin got many homework to do...so didn't go...
I asked my mum to help me dye my hair. My hair colour still not much changes lah...i dyied the same colour>> Loreal 3D colour>>copper shimmer